Shared September 23, 2018
Finding complicated glitches can be exciting, but sometimes the small developer oversights are just as interesting! In this Top 10, we count down the most obvious mistakes that should've been fixed before Paper Mario was released.
9. Cracked Wall Texture
8. Odd Key Glitch (Discovered by r0bd0g)
7. Watt Damage Glitch (Discovered by Stryder7x)
6. Double Coins (Discovered by Stryder7x)
5. Kooper Cutscene Glitch (Discovered by Bonecrusher1022)
4. Floating Bush (Discovered by Bonecrusher1022)
3. Up, Up, & Away Properties (Discovered by Clover)
2. Tree Bomb Hitboxes (Discovered by Rain)
1. Shy Guy Calculator Glitch (Discovered by r0bd0g)
Some of these may have been "rediscovered" without people realizing they were already known. It can be unclear who found each oversight, so I'm not 100% certain these credits are correct. Feel free to DM me on Twitter / Discord if this seems incorrect.
If you'd like to stay updated, check out my Facebook, Twitter & Twitch:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Stryder7x
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Stryder7x
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/Stryder7x
Video intro and border designed by TheSneakySpy:
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSneak...
Top 10 Battle Glitches in Paper Mario 64
Top 10 Glitches in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
VG Myths - Can You Beat New Super Mario Bros. 2 Without Collecting Any Coins?
Happy Lucky Lottery is a Scam
Bad Game Design - Super Paper Mario & Color Splash
An Intense, Burning Sensation // SUPER EXPERT NO SKIP [#31] [SUPER MARIO MAKER]
VG Myths - Can You Beat Sonic 3 & Knuckles Without Pressing Right?
MARIO PARTY: The Top 💯
What Happens If We Skip Every Partner?
Did Color Splash's Bosses Have to Be Bad? (Paper Mario) | Boss Battle Breakdown
Skip the Tutorial
Paper Mario by GigaDB in 3:04:16 - Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - Part 121
Games Done Quick